BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting an extended warranty on my 99 323i, 92,000 miles.

Right now the A/C doesn't work, needs new shocks, airbag light is on, engine light is on (one of the air sensors), and ABS light comes on from time to time... SO...given all the problems it already has, im thinking it may be worth it for any future problems that come up.

Can anyone recommend a good company?? Is it worth it?? What should it cost??

Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
dfase said:

Right now the A/C doesn't work, needs new shocks, airbag light is on, engine light is on (one of the air sensors), and ABS light comes on from time to time... SO...given all the problems it already has, im thinking it may be worth it for any future problems that come up.

Thanks!
Your probably talking over $2000 for an extented warranty. At least that was what I was quoted for my '03 330Ci. when I bought it used from a none BMW dealer. I ended up getting the BMW Maintenance Package instead, for $1395. I still had about 2000 miles left on my original warranty, so I could still get that.

The shocks wouldn't be covered anyway. The Airbag might still be covered by BMW, since it's a safety issue, maybe even the ABS, for the same reason.

·
Registered
340 Posts
dfase said:

Thanks!
They won't cover you with all those problems unfixed. (continental warranty)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts