Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hitdog540
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First...I know this has been discussed extensively, I have searched....I prefer actual experiences. '15 550 with
52k miles, experiences from those that have purchased extended warranties and companies they feel are very good.

Thank you.

·
Officially a BMW Addict
832 Posts
Check with autopom. Since you have lower mileage, you will qualify for better coverage.

·
Registered
33 Posts
First...I know this has been discussed extensively, I have searched....I prefer actual experiences. '15 550 with
52k miles, experiences from those that have purchased extended warranties and companies they feel are very good.

Thank you.
I purchased coverage from Route 66 for my '13 F10 right before it came off of CPO (Feb, '19). At the time it had 56k on it and I purchased the max coverage for up to 120k total miles or Feb., 2026 for $3,320. In addition to their normal coverage, it covers xDrive, the turbos, and Enhanced Electronics Package (nav, key fob, displays, radio, sensors, backup camera). So far it's covered a water pump/thermostat ($800), oil pan gasket ($3k), so I'm already ahead with no plans to sell the car (why would I, right?).

What's also nice is that the dealer did all the communication with Route 66.

Everyone's experience is different, all I can say is based on my interactions, I'm a big fan and so glad I signed up. Best of luck to you!

·
Hitdog540
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased coverage from Route 66 for my '13 F10 right before it came off of CPO (Feb, '19). At the time it had 56k on it and I purchased the max coverage for up to 120k total miles or Feb., 2026 for $3,320. In addition to their normal coverage, it covers xDrive, the turbos, and Enhanced Electronics Package (nav, key fob, displays, radio, sensors, backup camera). So far it's covered a water pump/thermostat ($800), oil pan gasket ($3k), so I'm already ahead with no plans to sell the car (why would I, right?).

What's also nice is that the dealer did all the communication with Route 66.

Everyone's experience is different, all I can say is based on my interactions, I'm a big fan and so glad I signed up. Best of luck to you!
Thanks for the feedback...just purchased the Rt. 66 warranty through AAA 5 year 100k miles. I currently have 53k miles
so this should last me the full 5 years. Heard good things about the warranty. Again, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts