BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for and extended warranty for my 2011 750Li. Any one familiar with Endurance or USA-A or Fidelity? Need some recommendations. I have 62K mi on my Bimmer.:thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Endurance

I bought an Endurance policy for my 2009 750Li with 80k miles. It cost me around $4k for another 100k miles.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I havnt had a need to use it. It covers most everything.....not clutches or brakes

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, I recommend you have a warranty. Do some shopping around, you may find a better deal since you have lower miles and a newer car. You don;t want to get stuck with a $10k bill to replace an engine......

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I'm going to get one I was referring specifically about Endurance. Are you satisfied with their service?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I haven't used it yet

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Fidelity has been wonderful with my 760, over $50k in claims paid out plus loaners!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fidelity has been wonderful with my 760, over $50k in claims paid out plus loaners!
50k in claims? Wtf has not gone wrong with your car?

The policy I have mentioned above has a payout limit of 14k. What did you pay for your policy, and is there a limit on claim payouts?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Csmeance, what year is your 760? What issues you had with your car that Endurance had to pay more than $50k? I have a 2010 760Li with no issues so far. Just curious.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looking for and extended warranty for my 2011 750Li. Any one familiar with Endurance or USA-A or Fidelity? Need some recommendations. I have 62K mi on my Bimmer.:thumbup:
This who I use for 25$ a month and 100$ deductible covers all power and electronic.
Will include picture for info to the company ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1469730107.680952.jpg

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I have easy care Total care and they cover a lot. HUD, electronics, cooling, suspension, engine, trans misc etc... Everything you see below is covered. My deductible is $100.00. I'm covered 84 months or 100k miles. I have yet to use the warranty on this car though. I have used it on my 08 E66 in the past with ZERO issues. As of now, my car is still covered under the manufacture warranty, 4yr/50k. I strongly believe there is never enough coverage for these cars after the new car and CPO are up. Hope this helps a little at least. Good luck though.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts