*18" rims
*Power sport seats

$33,500

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice

Nice Ride my friend. Looks like you are priced a little less than you should be and someone is going to get one nice coupe at a great price. Good luck. Hopefully we get ours sold soon, I want an X5 for the family.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Ride my friend. Looks like you are priced a little less than you should be and someone is going to get one nice coupe at a great price. Good luck. Hopefully we get ours sold soon, I want an X5 for the family.
Thanks!
If blue isn't someone's color, I know of a beautiful red one f/s :rofl:

·
Registered
29 Posts
A few phone calls but no bites. How about you? I am going to list it on Autotrader after this weekend.

·
Registered
47 Posts
While this theory is completely unfounded, I have a suspicion that the people who would usually buy a used $30K 3-series are (1) waiting to see about Christmas bonuses if they don't have much cash in the bank, or (2) recently tempted into buying a house by the was-to-be-expiring tax stimulus if they did have cash in the bank, or (3) already unemployed and out of the running.

When you've got BMW dealers asking only $34,995 for CPO 2008 335s with 15k miles, it's hard to rationalize a private party price above $30k.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While this theory is completely unfounded, I have a suspicion that the people who would usually buy a used $30K 3-series are (1) waiting to see about Christmas bonuses if they don't have much cash in the bank, or (2) recently tempted into buying a house by the was-to-be-expiring tax stimulus if they did have cash in the bank, or (3) already unemployed and out of the running.

When you've got BMW dealers asking only $34,995 for CPO 2008 335s with 15k miles, it's hard to rationalize a private party price above $30k.
Welcome Mr. Maboomba!
And which number are you according to your theory?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1. :D Or, if credit is loose, also 2.
A quick search isn't locating many '08 E92 335is for under $35k

Let me know how you make out if #1 comes to fruition :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
29 Posts
?

I am going to wait til Spring to put mine on autotrader. Put it in my warehouse for the winter and going to drive my Silverado for the next 3 or 4 months. This market has not been fun. Good luck with your sale. Great car at a a great price.

Also you can buy the extended warranty (basically the CPO Warranty) for about $2250. Split it with the new buyer and they will have an awesome deal.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car has been SOLD! :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts