BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unit is in perfect working order. I just decided to upgrade to the MKIV so I no longer have a need for it.

I do not think it has been updated in sometime. I would be happy to do the update to V.25 as found here:

Or you can do it yourself, totally up to you. It might take me a bit of time with my schedule to get around to doing the update.

Anyway, if interested let me know.

Asking $250.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.