BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BMW CCA Member
3,419 Posts
Dargh! If only you had the front door cards, I would have bought this set. I am looking for a black interior conversion (converting my M3 back to its original specs minus the Dove Grey interior) and have the dye. Just need front door cards! I don't mind if the pockets are missing or the leather is getting bubbly.

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
I haz front door cards. Look at my parts car ad.

·
BMW CCA Member
3,419 Posts
I haz front door cards. Look at my parts car ad.
Yeah I saw your ad, I need the earlier model door cards, without the side airbags. :(

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
Why? I have the later model ones b/c they don't bubble. Just dont hook up the side air bags.

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
Why? I have the later model ones b/c they don't bubble. Just dont hook up the side air bags.
Qft Harry.

Like Chad, I am far too lazy to double check Swype.

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
I could even meet half way or so for gas money vs shipping them :)

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,469 Posts
Yeah I saw your ad, I need the earlier model door cards, without the side airbags. :(
Just dont hook up the side air bags.
If he has an E36 without side airbags, there are no side airbags to not hook up in the first place, since the airbags are mounted to the door frames and not the door panels. The later door panels will fit on a '92-97 E36 just fine. You'll just have squares in the door panels which serve no purpose.

·
Jesse Moon Bayne
8,245 Posts
Yea thats how mine are.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
This thread belongs in the classifieds section. Please move it.
(I swear what is with people trying to sell stuff here recently. This is the third one this week.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts