BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Qualityhound
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four almost unused factory take offs, type 237 18x8 with Goodyear ROFs 245-45/18. Less than 1,500 miles

·
Qualityhound
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Four almost unused factory take offs, type 237 18x8 with Goodyear ROFs 245-45/18. Less than 1,500 miles
Sorry. Fingers too big!! Tires and wheels like new. TPMs for post-Sep 2010 build. Sell as package $1,500.
More pics if desired.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I an interested but have a 2008 535Xi so the TPS won't work
Price without the sensors shipped to CT
Can I simply replace them with the proper ones?
More photos
Any rash?
Thanks

·
Qualityhound
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I an interested but have a 2008 535Xi so the TPS won't work
Price without the sensors shipped to CT
Can I simply replace them with the proper ones?
More photos
Any rash?
Thanks
I will do $1,300 shipped without the sensors. I don't know how rushed you are, but I'd like to take higher quality pics and have the sensors removed and shipping figured out. That will take a couple of days. Absolutely no rash. I think the TPM sensors will swap, but I'd verify with a pro. PM if further interest.

·
Qualityhound
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok - changed my mind.

Tires: I will separate wheels from tires. Tires only $125 each plus shipping. I will sell them in pairs. This is ideal if you have a need to replace these tires, don't have BMW wheel and tire insurance, and think you are going to get reamed having to replace them through the dealer.

Wheels: $150 each, plus shipping. With or without TPM sensors. Current sensors work only for post-September F10.

Wheels: Style 237 OEM 18x8 - takeoffs, new condition
Tires: Goodyear LS-2 ROF 245/45-18 - takeoffs, new condition

PM if interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts