BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

F/S: iForged 3 Piece Seneka's 20" PRICED TO SALE

2825 Views 5 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Toonlius
Hello to all BMW Enthusiasts. My ride with the Ultimate Driving Machine has come to an end as the result of a new happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl whose been born in my life. I had to sale my 07 335i Coupe and get a Family (G) Wagon. I'm putting these wheels up for sale for the first time... If you want your BMW to look juiced up and turn heads these are the wheels for you...

20" iForged Seneka Polished Aluminum Center with Chrome Lip

Specs: Rear 20" x 11" with 4 in. lip
Front 20" x 9.5" with 2 in. lip

Tires have 95% Tread on them.

Specs: Rear 285/25/20 Toyo Proxes T1 R
Front 245/30/20 Falkens

Brand New with this custom Wheel/Tire setup I paid over $4,500 from iForged.

I am initially asking for $2,250 wheels/tires and I'll pay half for shipping where your located. Wheels are in GREAT condition. Tires look brand new. I will entertain offers. Best Wishes.

PM or e-mail me [email protected] for additional info or more pics.

Thanks Forum

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
One Wheel Cleaned & Polished! 3 More to Go! e-mail Me if interested will negotiate all inquires. Plan on updating thread as I finish cleaning/polishing the set of wheels :thumbup:

-Charles

Attachments

Who cares what they think. They look pretty bad ass to me!
Thank you... Appreciate it! These pictures give no justice to what these wheels look like mounted on the car in person.
Who cares what they think. They look pretty bad ass to me!
2 Down 2 More to Go! Notice the lip off sets as well as the quality of tire thread left. Hopefully should have the other 2 completed by the end of the weekend. Happy Labor Day Weekend to All!

Attachments

CLEANED POLISHED UPDATED Pics

The iForged Seneka's are all cleaned up and polished to go for anyone interested! I've decided to come down to $2,000 OBO and will also split shipping costs if need be. I wish I had more pics of them on a coupe, such as the 335i that I had. It really does not do them justice off the car. Thanks for checking in!

-Charles (e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or PM me)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.