Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm having some issues finishing my Top View retrofit. I have already retrofitted the reverse cam and have the Top View cams installed in the mirrors using all original parts. The side view cameras are the next job after i deal with my current issue.

I cannot add 3AH to my FA. 3AG has been added and works just fine and the reverse cam shows. I have added 5DL which also allows me to press the cam button, the display changes but obviously shows no cam images as they are yet to be fitted. I cannot however get my top/surround view to show for love nor money and i can only assume this is because I only have 3AG and not 3AH in my FA and can't VO code the relevant ECU's. When i attempt to calculate the FP I get this error. Any ideas?? I am stumped!!

Thank you

Code:
No FP could be generated from FA "". [C002]
Not all elements of the FA were found in the FA2FP: SALAPA 3AH
 [72]
 com.bmw.esys.domain.psdz.PsdzException: No FP could be generated from FA "". [C002]
	at com.bmw.esys.domain.psdz.Psdz.generateFP(Psdz.java:649)
	at com.bmw.esys.domain.fa.FpLogic.generateFp(FpLogic.java:84)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.fa.FpController.generateFp(FpController.java:114)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.fa.FpController.execute(FpController.java:146)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.AbstractController$ExtensionSupport.executeExtensions(AbstractController.java:117)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.AbstractController$ExtensionSupport.executeExtensions(AbstractController.java:98)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.AbstractController.executeExtensions(AbstractController.java:201)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.fa.FalController.activateFa(FalController.java:144)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.fa.FalView$ActivateFaAction.doActionPerformed(FalView.java:111)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.AbstractView$AbstractGuiProgressAction$1.init(AbstractView.java:425)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.component.DialogProgress$2.construct(DialogProgress.java:152)
	at com.bmw.esys.gui.component.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:145)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: Not all elements of the FA were found in the FA2FP: SALAPA 3AH

Timestamp: Sun Dec 09 19:50:03 GMT 2018
ErrorCategory: SYSTEM_ERROR ID: 72
Class: com.bmw.psdz.api.data.FP
ExecutionContext={category=UNDEFINED, ecuid=(UNKNOWN,?)}
	at com.bmw.psdz.api.data.FP.fillByFA(FP.java:413)
	at com.bmw.psdz.logic.facade.LogicImpl.generateFP(LogicImpl.java:566)
	at com.bmw.psdz.facade.LogicBF.generateFP_aroundBody20(LogicBF.java:111)
	at com.bmw.psdz.facade.LogicBF.generateFP_aroundBody21$advice(LogicBF.java:55)
	at com.bmw.psdz.facade.LogicBF.generateFP(LogicBF.java:1)
	at com.bmw.esys.domain.psdz.Psdz.generateFP(Psdz.java:647)
	... 12 more

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi..
Do you have TRSVC ECU with 3 or 5 camera connections?

If 5 then just add 5DL and it should work!
I had only reverse cam and retrofitted surround view by just adding 5DL above 3AG!

Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Bimmerfest

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I have the 5 connection TSVRC and coded 5DL. Whilst in the car I could not get it to work for love nor money! I left it for an hour went back and it was working perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts