BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the electrical spindle drive motors, rear hatch control unit, and rear hatch button, with the purpose of retrofitting it to my F11.

However, I missing the cable loom. I am looking for a diagram that can tell me which pins on th spindle drive motors goes to which pins on the control unit.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I recently purchased the electrical spindle drive motors, rear hatch control unit, and rear hatch button, with the purpose of retrofitting it to my F11.

However, I missing the cable loom. I am looking for a diagram that can tell me which pins on th spindle drive motors goes to which pins on the control unit.
NEWTIS.INFO has all of the wiring diagrams you need. You'll just need to spend time searching for them.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hi

Bumping up an old thread - you ever managed to wire it together correctly? Planning the sa316 retrofit for our 2011 535i f11 but cannot find much help online.... 👎

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.