1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have owned the car a couple of months now, and I really like it. Not much I would change; and what I would is nit-picky. I would have the NAV screen hide [go up and down]. I would paint the calipers, they'd look a lot better in BMW blue or something.

Not much to complain about in this car...it's great!

·
Registered
174 Posts
love love love white color

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I would like side bolsters for the seats, I would like the suspension settings separate from the transmission setting that way if I want a sportier ride without having a more aggressive throttle. I would like the HUD to have temp, rpm, added option if you wanted it. Make the moon roof smaller so you can slide it open, pop up only is useless IMO.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I would like the suspension settings separate from the transmission setting that way if I want a sportier ride without having a more aggressive throttle.
That's not possible now?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
No it's not setup that way now, when you hit the button now the suspension gets stiffer and the throttle response is more aggressive, you can't separate the two.
Maybe we're talking about two different things, but when you flip it to Sport, you don't have the option to "Configure" the setting, choosing transmission and/or chassis? I do in my 5 and did in my 7.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe we're talking about two different things, but when you flip it to Sport, you don't have the option to "Configure" the setting, choosing transmission and/or chassis? I do in my 5 and did in my 7.
Yep you can configure - via iDrive suspension and/or drivetrain settings independent of each other and store the same.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Yep you can configure - via iDrive suspension and/or drivetrain settings independent of each other and store the same.
Good. Had me worried. Maybe I misunderstood what Elias was saying?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.