Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys. I just wrapped up a dash cam installation and after starting up the vehicle, I got a few malfunction messages - cruise control, lane change, and blind spot. I feel like this was caused by me powering up the car while a fuse was removed (to test the orientation of the add-a-circuit fuse tap). The fuses in question are 38 and 47 in the passenger footwell. Does anyone have any ideas on how to reset the errors? Thanks!

Went back for the 3rd time to check everything and found that I had not reinstalled a fuse - all good now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi jhcx5, i just purchased 2017 BMW X5 f15 diesel. the AUV does not have back up camera. could you let me know what camera you have installed for your X5. thank you for advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi jhcx5, i just purchased 2017 BMW X5 f15 diesel. the AUV does not have back up camera. could you let me know what camera you have installed for your X5. thank you for advance.
I installed a Garmin Dashcam 55 (on the front windshield) not a back-up camera, so I'm not going to be much help there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts