BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My F30 went into production on the 14th of December, 2013. The last update I got was on the 20th, when it entered the paint shop. It's been there ever since. I thought the plant may have halted production due to the holidays but it still seems to be in the paint shop. I tried the 800 number and it says the same thing. It also says that the estimated completion date is January 20, 2014. Is this usually an accurate estimation? Or will it be completed earlier? When do they get back from holiday break? This waiting game is driving me nuts. All I want is for my car to be on the boat already.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Don't know but I'm waiting too. I ordered my M5 a week ago today and I want it to start production already. Not sure when hey return from holiday break... :-/

·
Vroom Vroom
77 Posts
It may also be due to the plant closing down for the holidays. Germans love their time off. The plant will reopen around the 6th I think. Sorry your car got caught mid build.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It may also be due to the plant closing down for the holidays. Germans love their time off. The plant will reopen around the 6th I think. Sorry your car got caught mid build.

I see you're located in Germany. Do you know if they will resume operations after the 6th or if they will continue their vacation until the 12th?

I tried searching for their schedule online but I can't seem to find anything.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

·
Vroom Vroom
77 Posts
Sorry I didn't reply before. I don't remember when they start back up, the 6th is most likely. If I can find out I will.

Just keep checking and see what happens :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts