Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Looking for UK advice on this please if possible.

I have a 430d xDrive (65 plate) without Enhanced Bluetooth but with Professional Navigation.

Looking at the Bluetooth Compatibility Check attached, even if I had Enhanced Bluetooth, the Office functions of Email and SMS display would still not work (I have an up-to-date Apple iPhone 6s). This I why I don't understand how people are saying they have successfully enabled this on their car via coding. Can someone please clear this up? BMW say you void certain warranties if you code your car.

Also looking to code my car to display a digital speed and get the mirrors to fold in instantly when the lock button is pressed on the remote, rather than having to press and hold.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Office works with the iPhone only for text display from iOS9 forward. iOS8 and below supports text and email display. Plenty of threads in this forum explaining this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Office works with the iPhone only for text display from iOS9 forward. iOS8 and below supports text and email display. Plenty of threads in this forum explaining this.
According to BMW UK (attachment) SMS display does not work from iOS9 forward. Perhaps this is different in the US?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts