BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was trying to get my LCI F36 to close the trunk via the button in the cabin, and per other posts discovered it's in the HKFM2 module.

However, this CAFD has it's data unmapped, so not sure how to proceed. Other CAFD's work as expected.

Info:
ESys 3.30.1, Launcher Pro 2.9.11.306, PSzData 62.4, I-Step F020-17-07-05

CAFD Name:
CAFD_00005710_001_000_007

Also attaching the file for further analysis.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try that, thanks.

Anyway to get the names mapped like the other ones? I also want to make my keyfob close the trunk.

·
Super Moderator
7,089 Posts
Thank you so much, I've been stuck with this problem for a while but this solved it. Now the hatch opens from the driver's button.:D
It should have already opened. If coding is correct, you should be able to close from either rockerswitch or FOB.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes the button and the FOB now close the trunk/hatch. (300B is the FOB and 3008 is the button)

I got the mirror folding on unlock/lock to work yesterday as well which was also one of the issues I've been trying to solve for a while.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes the button and the FOB now close the trunk/hatch. (300B is the FOB and 3008 is the button)

I got the mirror folding on unlock/lock to work yesterday as well which was also one of the issues I've been trying to solve for a while.
Thanks, one more minor annoyance out of the way :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts