BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I am absolutely loving my 2015 M3. This past weekend we shot some video of it with the new RW Carbon side skirt extensions and rear diffuser. Below is the build list so far. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. I will be adding more mods soon.

Build Notes:

2015 BMW M3
Turner Motorsports Tuning Software
Apex 19" Wheels
H&R Race Springs
BMW M Performance Front Lip Spoiler
BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
RW Carbon Exotics Style Rear Diffuser
RW Carbon GTX Side Skirt Extensions
Black Painted Side Markers
M Performance Black Front Grill
Vehicle Key Coding

Vehicle Owner: @chub_zilla
Video Credit: @lampslife

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/gUrGOa4hOSc

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
The side skirts look very nice. No trouble with getting in and out of the car and accidently kicking them?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problems with stepping on them yet but the vehicle is not a daily driver for me so I try to be very careful with it. The rear portion of the side skirts extends out a little further making it more of a hazard but so far so good. I was very happy with the quality of the RW Carbon parts. The only item I would suggest they add is clips for the rear diffuser in the center section. It would create a little bit nicer install but overall install was easy and took less than an hour and a half for the side skirt extensions and rear diffuser.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the comments and feedback. I am not sure what camera was used to shoot the video. I am definitely not a photographer so unfortunately I am not sure. We did use the same camera for all of the shots though. I believe it was a Nikon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It finally stopped raining long enough to get a new picture. Hope to get it out this weekend for a photo shoot. Feedback always appreciated both good and bad.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts