The BMW M3 and M4 Competition Package adds another level to the M3/M4. Bumping up the horsepower, a slathering of gloss black exterior parts, light weight seats, M Sport exhaust and forged 20" wheels to hit the highlights. This is a lot of additional equipment for a $5,500.00 package.
F80 M3 & F82 M4 Competition Package
- Power increase to 444 hp, torque increase unknown at this point
- Costs $5500 ($5000 for convertible) and available spring of 2016
- 0-60 times decrease by 0.1 second
- Adaptive M Suspension with new springs, dampers and anti-roll bars
- Reconfigured driving modes (Comfort, Sport and Sport+)
- Forged, machine-polished, weight-and rigidity-optimized, multi-spoke 20-inch M wheels
- Lightweight M sports seats (not available for the M4 convertible)
- Seatbelts with woven-in BMW M stripes
- M sports exhaust system with black chrome tailpipes
- High-gloss Shadow Line exterior trim
- Blacked out kidney grille, the side gills and the M badge on the trunk
The M3/M4 Competition Package hits dealership allocations in February with production starting in March. Start talking to a Bimmerfest.com dealer now to get your order in.
Read more about the 2016 BMW M3 & M4 Competition Package