Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!, We would love to introduce our selves to this forum!

We are @esrwheels or @esrforged we make wheels from 3 Piece forged, Flow Forged, to cast wheels. :) The owner of the company and many of us who work at ESR drive and LIVE BMW in our blood, so it was only right to start our intro with some beautiful photos of this yas marina blue F80 M3 equipped with a PSM Aero Kit.

RF1 Radial Forged Technology
Titanium Hyper Black Finish
Front: 19x9.5 +22 / 22lbs ea
Rear: 19x10.5 +22 / 24lbs ea
Tires: OEM Sizes

We would love to offer anyone who is interested a discount code

"Bimmerfest" to save 10% off anything off our website!

Sets start at $989 shipped within the lower 48 states :D

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys!, We would love to introduce our selves to this forum!

We are @esrwheels or @esrforged we make wheels from 3 Piece forged, Flow Forged, to cast wheels. :) The owner of the company and many of us who work at ESR drive and LIVE BMW in our blood, so it was only right to start our intro with some beautiful photos of this yas marina blue F80 M3 equipped with a PSM Aero Kit.

RF1 Radial Forged Technology
Titanium Hyper Black Finish
Front: 19x9.5 +22 / 22lbs ea
Rear: 19x10.5 +22 / 24lbs ea
Tires: OEM Sizes

We would love to offer anyone who is interested a discount code

"Bimmerfest" to save 10% off anything off our website!

Sets start at $989 shipped within the lower 48 states :D
Nice wheels. Do you have any other styles? Looking for more of a concave with a lip

Sent from my SM-G965U using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice looking :thumbup:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,477 Posts
Ive always felt that my personal safety is in large part dictated by the financial exposure of the people I buy products from....

Take wheels. I buy HRE wheels and I am killed in an accident due to a mfg flaw that perhaps HRE willingly passed on, my estate will take them to the cleaners. As a result, HRE makes damn sure their products are safe. It protects their financial asses

Now, take a no-name brand, someone marketing wheels that they acquire from a unknown vendor in a third world country....there's really not much legal exposure, an LLC, a couple of guys- assets of a few mil.

Do your wheels meet any safety standards?

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F80 M3 RF1 Radial Forged 19" Wheels

Hello Ard, yes we do. We in fact run FEA Strength test analysis, Radial Fatigue testing, Impact Testing, Helium Leakage Testing, Temperature Testing, Cass and Salt Spray Testing. This allows us to offer our customers a Life Time Structural warranty. We also offer a 1 Year Paint Warranty.

Our manufacturing process is certified by:
ISO/TS/ 16949
ISO9001:2000
ISO14001:2004
TUV
VIA
CNAS
SEA
JWL

:)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,477 Posts
Hello Ard, yes we do. We in fact run FEA Strength test analysis, Radial Fatigue testing, Impact Testing, Helium Leakage Testing, Temperature Testing, Cass and Salt Spray Testing. This allows us to offer our customers a Life Time Structural warranty. We also offer a 1 Year Paint Warranty.

Our manufacturing process is certified by:
ISO/TS/ 16949
ISO9001:2000
ISO14001:2004
TUV
VIA
CNAS
SEA
JWL

Love to see a copy of your two ISO certs.

Please post them or link to them

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,477 Posts
Lol

Im calling BS.

No ISO cert? Any real European manufacturer, certified and listed by a Notified Body is required to provide a cert (or cert statement) to the public.

You guys are selling crap, not a real company- just a sales front for fly by night import vendors.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lol

Im calling BS.

No ISO cert? Any real European manufacturer, certified and listed by a Notified Body is required to provide a cert (or cert statement) to the public.

You guys are selling crap, not a real company- just a sales front for fly by night import vendors.
I couldnt find anywhere on their website that even says they have an iso cert sooooo....if you go to their about me section they list a few certs but nothing about iso. I do have to compliment on how nice their site is though

Sent from my LM-V350 using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,477 Posts
I couldnt find anywhere on their website that even says they have an iso cert sooooo....if you go to their about me section they list a few certs but nothing about iso. I do have to compliment on how nice their site is though
Dont confuse shiny websites and user-supplied content with ACTUAL reality.

People lying about product safety, defrauding consumers, playing fast and loose with 'some products once were tested, maybe a different company- now we make new models, new parts- who knows what was really tested, certified and approved'.

Or 'our FACILITY is iso certified...and once a product was tested'.

As Ive said before, I will only buy wheels when the corporation that makes them has SERIOUS skin in the game- namely a business and assets that dont want to lose. Lie to consumers; make unsafe products- lose your business.

A virtual company with $500k in inventory assets. a machine shop, parts from china, in a tilt up in torrance just doesnt make me feel safe at 175mph. Even with a great website.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,611 Posts
Dont confuse shiny websites and user-supplied content with ACTUAL reality.

People lying about product safety, defrauding consumers, playing fast and loose with 'some products once were tested, maybe a different company- now we make new models, new parts- who knows what was really tested, certified and approved'.

Or 'our FACILITY is iso certified...and once a product was tested'.

As Ive said before, I will only buy wheels when the corporation that makes them has SERIOUS skin in the game- namely a business and assets that dont want to lose. Lie to consumers; make unsafe products- lose your business.

A virtual company with $500k in inventory assets. a machine shop, parts from china, in a tilt up in torrance just doesnt make me feel safe at 175mph. Even with a great website.
Who are you kidding, ard. You never drove 125 in your life, let alone 175. Unless you're talking kph.

I'm on my phone, so I can't tell. Is the OP even a BF sponsor? Pretty egregious if he's hawking his wares here otherwise. That alone would tell me enough about business practices and integrity to steer clear of his product.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts