41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
VO Needed

hello, i tried retrofitting some new options in my e65 but it seems i entered the wrong VO codes when trying to code them. the problem is i dont remember what i changed...yes it was one of those days!
can i get my original VO so I can compare and fix what i screwed up?
my VIN is: WBAGL41090DL90470
thank you!

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts
hello, i tried retrofitting some new options in my e65 but it seems i entered the wrong VO codes when trying to code them. the problem is i dont remember what i changed...yes it was one of those days!
can i get my original VO so I can compare and fix what i screwed up?
my VIN is: WBAGL41090DL90470
thank you!
Only way is to use a VIN Decoder to determine your FA Values:

http://bimmer.work/

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Someone could please help me?
My ZGW is dead and I***8217;m trying to reprogram by ISTA P, so I will need VO to import, my VIN is D015525...
I have VO at Esys, tried to export to ISTA P but ISTA don***8217;t recognize the file...
I believe that I need Fat32 and XML file only...
Please, help me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, thanks...
I made already and worked...
To do that I connected by URL but put my computer as static IP, so you need to go to EDIABAS/ENET/ZGW Search and check ip (if not show disconnect the battery or lock the car for a while) put this number as Gateway and Subnet 255.255.0.0, the IP I selected a number similar from Gateway...
Anyway I left the car at dealer to flash with ICOM once I got some errors before...
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
anyone can help me with the checksum of my e60 WBANE71057CM08353 I generated the file except I don't know how to get the checksum because the car is dead, I still also need the steps what to do with the file afterward..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Durring programming the JBBE module with ISTA-P on E91 i did get an communication eroro and the programing stoped. Now, to restore I need to inlort the xml VO file to ISTA-P. I figured out how to generate the file but I miss the checkDigit="" and checksum... Can someone help pe? VIN: WBAVU12080AU54193. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
[QUOTE = "tankren, post: 8303056, membro: 301039"]
diga-me seu VIN curto e eu farei um para você
[/ CITAR]
[/ CITAR]
bom dia você poderia fazer um para mim estou com o mesmo problema mas não e46
[/CITAR]
tell me your short VIN and i will make one for you
good morning could you make one for me i have the same problem but no e46 my shorts vin-CF63951 thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the same issues with Istap I can connect with ista+ no problem but once I log in to istaP after the checking the Vin and series gives me error on no vehicle order found which is strange ?
How come ista+ it works normal and suddenly got stock at IstaP with the Vo is missing ? Connecting with icon.

Any help will be kindly appreciated

VIN:5UXZW0C5XBL369249
X5 e70

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the same issues with Istap I can connect with ista+ no problem but once I log in to istaP after the checking the Vin and series gives me error on no vehicle order found which is strange ?
How come ista+ it works normal and suddenly got stock at IstaP with the Vo is missing ? Connecting with icon.

X5 e70

X5 e70
Here are your's VO

Attachments

41 - 60 of 65 Posts