BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I think some local e36'ers should add each other on facebook. Why? Seems lame but whatever man this is a useful tool. There chat there! Since theres chat e36 members or maybe even other e guys would be able to chat, about car stuff. This came to my mind when I havent bother to learn to fully utilize the bimmerfest forums website and there really any conversation, only communication, so why not some local beemer guys from the sacramento area, CA, add me on facebook or just post their names on here. :D My name in facebook is Max Alekseyev

ATTENTION I MADE A FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED "BIMMMERFEST NOR CAL" PLEASE JOIN ONLY IF YOU ARE IN THE NORCAL AREA AND WANT TO HAVE QUICK CHATS ABOUT BEEMER STUFF

·
Hellawut??
14,552 Posts
Why dont you just create a E36 facebook web page and post it for us to "like" it.

Id much rather do that than have 60 people on my friends list ive never met before. hell i only have 8 friends on fb now?

EDIT: Not a profile page. a advertisement or whatever they are called.... know what i mean?

·
Somebody stop me....
3,696 Posts
Why dont you just create a E36 facebook web page and post it for us to "like" it.

Id much rather do that than have 60 people on my friends list ive never met before. hell i only have 8 friends on fb now?

EDIT: Not a profile page. a advertisement or whatever they are called.... know what i mean?
I think he means a group. Plus there already is a bunch of pages like that.
Could make one bimmerfest specific though

·
Fast Cars Suck!
7,726 Posts
what if im in the Central NY region of the US and want to char :angel:

I think most people have found each other on FB if the wanted too, we all basically know each other by name now :)

·
I feed trolls
4,976 Posts
(except joe doesnt seem to know my name even though we're fb buddies...)

:angel:

·
^what does that even mean
286 Posts
Or make a group in Google+.
I'm with you and that's not because I'm a Google + developer LMAO
THIS. I say this because its the FIRST and only social networking site I will be a part of. I have EVERY single google service I know of, and they are all pretty good.

Do the G+

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Another +1 to Google+. I stopped using Facebook years ago.

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

·
Registered
54 Posts
But nobody is on G+. I have maybe 5 friends, so I never go on it.
So invite more of your friends or get people off your facebook.
This is done by importing all your facebook contacts into G+ by:
1) Getting a Yahoo mail account (You can even sign in with Google or Facebook)
2) Go to contacts, Import -> Facebook (Be signed into Facebook)
3) Contacts -> Export -> CSV
4) Google Contacts, Import CSV you exported!

·
^what does that even mean
286 Posts
Ok I'll create the group. Anyone who wants in the circle let me know!

Edit: created and called E36 BMW. Let me know ladies and gents.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Nice initiative. Let me in bro.

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.