BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,523 Posts
Its trying to get you off the freeway and take some high speed curves!

· Registered
3,016 Posts
My 2003 330i did the exact same thing once. Made me get off the highway, drive in a loop and get right back in the same highway! Never had any other GPS do that to me.

· Registered
279 Posts
I have had a few head scratchers at times. However on the other side of the coin I was really impressed with the routes and alternatives provided yesterday. I had a meeting in mid-town Manhattan and had to drive to Boston for another meeting this morning. I left at 4:30PM right at the beginning of rush hour. I know my way around but decided to let the Nav unit do it's thing. It provided detours that I never considered that just about bypassed all the traditional blocks.

My luck the next time I use it it will run me in circles like he OP experience.

:dunno:

· ///Multiple
4,586 Posts
In search of right path ;)
Makes me think of the old "Confucius" saying, "Confucius say that man with one watch always know what time it is. Man with two watches never quite sure."

And there's another one, "Confucius say that man with broken watch have right time twice a day."

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Makes me think of the old "Confucius" saying, "Confucius say that man with one watch always know what time it is. Man with two watches never quite sure."
And there's another one, "Confucius say that man with broken watch have right time twice a day."
.... hmmm.... except Confucius has never seen a watch in his life time... :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.