BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two factory BMW bike racks for sale. These will fit either Mountain Bikes or Road bikes. The Forks lock into the bike rack and the rear tires sit along the rails of the bike rack. There is a key to lock the forks onto the racks so the bike can't be stolen. This was on a 2003 5 series w/ the factory roof racks. These should attach to the factory roof racks to the 3 series, 5 series, and 7 series. Not sure if attaches to the other roof racks on the suv's.

Please PM w/ your email address and I will e-mail you a picture of the bike rack.

I'm trying to sell these for local pickup.
I'm located in Anaheim Hills, Orange County, California.

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bike Rack

PM Sent.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Any pix? Driving down to So. Cal. later this month. Let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have two factory BMW bike racks for sale. These will fit either Mountain Bikes or Road bikes. The Forks lock into the bike rack and the rear tires sit along the rails of the bike rack. There is a key to lock the forks onto the racks so the bike can't be stolen. This was on a 2003 5 series w/ the factory roof racks. These should attach to the factory roof racks to the 3 series, 5 series, and 7 series. Not sure if attaches to the other roof racks on the suv's.

Please PM w/ your email address and I will e-mail you a picture of the bike rack.

I'm trying to sell these for local pickup.
I'm located in Anaheim Hills, Orange County, California.

Thanks,

Will
Do you still have the bike racks? I'm located in Irvine and I can pick them up anytime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts