Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbdwn:
Jason Statham

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
Not only was that completely stupid, but I watched that video 3 times and still couldn't figure out what he was trying to accomplish. :dunno:

·
Official Queen of E36 OT
4,460 Posts
Why do you say Jason Statham? He's freaking hott! Let's please not associate him with that non-driving.

·
Don't ask me, I'm a sofa.
1,203 Posts
Caused entirely* by the tyres that are so low a profile (edit: and not enough air in them) that the rear left rim bit into the surface.

* Entirely, apart from the driver being a wanker.

·
Don't ask me, I'm a sofa.
1,203 Posts
Why don't you go home and cry about it, princess.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
You guys are weird. I don't think Statham was associated with this at all......

And anyone who would attempt whatever the hell he was trying there pretty much had it coming.....:rofl:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I feel so bad for the car because it looks nice clean and well looked after ..
That's what happenes when cars get into the wrong hands.
Jason Statham is a class driver. wish i could do half of the stuff he dose in the e38 or the audi's

·
Official Queen of E36 OT
4,460 Posts
**vid was here**
:thumbdwn:
Jason Statham
Am I the only one that reads the fine print?

Could quite possibly be to the both of us... never sure since I've been referred to as Princess or Queen quite recently. Could be a new trend on here. I approve. :D

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Yeah, we all saw the "Jason Statham" thing there, but do we actually have any reason to believe it was him?

·
Official Queen of E36 OT
4,460 Posts
No, I was just pointing out that it wasn't him. He's too hot to do something that stupid.

Perfect logic, isn't it? :angel:

·
Can I Scream?
364 Posts
I personally liked The Transporter. The first one, rather. The driving was much more raw, the sequels with the Audi's were way too Steven Segal-ish for my taste.

And what does that first vid have to do with Jason Statham anyway?

·
Synth Oil & Vodka.
970 Posts
Steven Segal is the TRUTH son, what are you talking about????!!! And, that 7er that busted it's ass vid was great. I had not seen it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts