BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Fake 330i - good grief!

1833 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  in_d_haus
Here's someone selling a 323 re-bagded as a 330i. As if the re-badge adds value!

http://sanfrancisco.craigslist.org/sfo/pen/car/5392565.html

Quote:

". Completely looks like a 330i, even the emblem on the back says 330i! No one can tell!

. Euro kit (clear lens lights, wind deflectors, A.C. Shnitzer emblem, 330i emblem, BEAUTIFUL!) "

What next?! The "SHNITZER" [sic] is the final insult! Hahahahaha...:lmao:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
it also says "only dealership touched" What, a dealer did the rebadging??? I don't think so.

and "tiptronic" is registered to Porsche and Audi" guess this car has a different transmission than other BMW's :dunno: :dunno: :lmao:
G
As if the Y-spokes, black headlight housings, black window trim,black trim piece above the rear license plate, non-titanium colored lower front fascia trim, and black kidney slats weren't all still present.
machmeter said:
Here's someone selling a 323 re-bagded as a 330i. As if the re-badge adds value!

http://sanfrancisco.craigslist.org/sfo/pen/car/5392565.html

Quote:

". Completely looks like a 330i, even the emblem on the back says 330i! No one can tell!
... except it has:
black HVAC intake vents
black front grille slats
black side window trim
323 wheels
323/8 SP steering wheel
no chrome guage rings
323/8 cell antenna
black headlight inserts
and probably a black trunklid strip.

Sweet. NOT. :tsk:
Would not even the most inept person be "able to tell" when they put their right foot down? :dunno:
Kaz said:
... except it has:
black HVAC intake vents
black front grille slats
black side window trim
323 wheels
323/8 SP steering wheel
no chrome guage rings
323/8 cell antenna
black headlight inserts
and probably a black trunklid strip.

Sweet. NOT. :tsk:
"Asking Price: $29,950 - Please don't negotiate until you see the car. You won't when you do! "

Who can negotiate when they are gagging?!:yikes:
Why does this craiglist always have stuff like this???

Well, at least he didnt run the KBB under a 330i...now that woulda been low....
When will Honda-rice trend end? :tsk:
Damn, That looks exactly like my old car, except for the rebadging. Almost exactly same options too. I had 5sp though. You can buy that one for $23K at the dealer (w/28k miles)...

WTF is this beanhead thinking? You could get a nice brand new 325i, with pretty good option list, for that much.:tsk:
gee... he must be related to the guy at my work who rebadged his 323Ci. it's even silver too. the area code is close too.

only touched by the dealer? dunno if that's neccesarily a good thing.
That is pretty funny...

My '99 323i with SP, Moonroof and CD cost less than that NEW! Maybe he feels all the rebadging work done adds a couple of K to the value of the car:tsk:
machmeter said:
"Asking Price: $29,950 - Please don't negotiate until you see the car. You won't when you do! "

Who can negotiate when they are gagging?!:yikes:
maybe i should rebadge my car as a 330i too, and sell it for $34k.....*ahem* :D

sheesh...
maybe "jimmy" will have to add a hall of shame page for outragous for sale posts:)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top