BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow GT'ers,

As always I have to check in here once in a while!

I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving, and got something nice for Black Friday!

Recently my Instagram account has been booming, nearly hitting 10,000 Followers now (and averaging 1500-3000 likes per post)!

Due to the massive popularity I have to keep my fans satisfied with a new post everyday, which has in turn forced me to go take some nice pics of the car and edit them of course!

Although I can't post all of them here, please do check out my Instagram to see all my latest pictures.

www.Instagram.com/TheBlackGT

That being said, here are a few of my favorite ones from a recent shoot (including one w/ the pups as well) :thumbup:

P.S. What are your thoughts on me wrapping the car Frozen Black?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hello fellow GT'ers,

As always I have to check in here once in a while!

I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving, and got something nice for Black Friday!

Recently my Instagram account has been booming, nearly hitting 10,000 Followers now (and averaging 1500-3000 likes per post)!

Due to the massive popularity I have to keep my fans satisfied with a new post everyday, which has in turn forced me to go take some nice pics of the car and edit them of course!

Although I can't post all of them here, please do check out my Instagram to see all my latest pictures.

www.Instagram.com/TheBlackGT

That being said, here are a few of my favorite ones from a recent shoot (including one w/ the pups as well) :thumbup:

P.S. What are your thoughts on me wrapping the car Frozen Black?
Awesome shots. Naturally I like the one with the "fierce guardians" the best but all the pics are neat.

Your beast is highly photogenic (as are the "guardians"). Do they ever grace the interior or must they endure more ordinary, basic alternate transportation?

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome shots. Naturally I like the one with the "fierce guardians" the best but all the pics are neat.

Your beast is highly photogenic (as are the "guardians"). Do they ever grace the interior or must they endure more ordinary, basic alternate transportation?
:rofl: thanks Fish.

The pups in fact do come along with us whenever we take the BMW as well. Romeo (the sheltie-mix) usually sits on the floor, while Polo (the toy Pom) sits in the back in his little seat basket, with a blanket under as well (to keep the Ivory leather clean). They're very clean themselves, everytime they come home they get their little paws wiped haha (don't worry, I'm not too OCD :rofl:)

However, my daily driver is a 12' Nissan Pathfinder (body-on-frame one, I like the truck-feel it gives). Great truck, pretty nice inside as well, and the pups come along as well.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
:rofl: thanks Fish.

The pups in fact do come along with us whenever we take the BMW as well. Romeo (the sheltie-mix) usually sits on the floor, while Polo (the toy Pom) sits in the back in his little seat basket, with a blanket under as well (to keep the Ivory leather clean). They're very clean themselves, everytime they come home they get their little paws wiped haha (don't worry, I'm not too OCD :rofl:)

However, my daily driver is a 12' Nissan Pathfinder (body-on-frame one, I like the truck-feel it gives). Great truck, pretty nice inside as well, and the pups come along as well.
Good to know that they can ride in the "beast" with the seat leather suitably protected. I was hoping that they would not be stuck motoring around in something rather pedestrian (like a Toyota Corolla:D). The Pathfinder is a most suitable means of their conveyance, in keeping with their status and a nice complement to the GT.

For my dogs, I put Bowser Beds
http://www.bowsers.com/pet-beds/donutbeds.html)
side-by-side (pointed 'fore and aft') in the rear so they can curl up in them and feel safer than having free rein. It also helps protect my leather from nail damage. Sometimes they sit up and look out the window at the passing world and sometimes they exchange places for reasons I don't fathom.

No need to self-deprecate about clean paws. When mine come home after a walk in adverse conditions, they have to sit (or lie down) for me to "do feet" with suitable "feet-wiping devices" (i.e. old towels). "Undercarriages" are also done if the situation warrants. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts