That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my tires.

Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position Summer Tires

245/40/20 (70-80% tread)
275/35/20 (45-55% tread)

Will work on AWD too.

Tires retail at $1000+ not including shipping.

$550 + shipping

any takers?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Not to be a hater but...

A) I'm not surprised at the remaining tread life of your rear tires, given all the videos of RW burn outs I've seen, lol

B). Your pricing always cracks me up man... How are you going to ask for 55% of the original price for a set of tires which when taken together are more than 50% dead... I mean sure your fronts mayyyy have 70-80% tread (btw tread depth is measured in 32nds of an inch-- so for a more accurate representation of their remaining tread life you should give those EXACT measurements not some 10% range) but who in their right mind would put such unevenly worn tires on their car (especially an AWD).

Your best bet is to trade those puppies in at your local Discount Tire Co... They're worth $50 a tire (trade-in), at best.

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Not to be a hater but...

A) I'm not surprised at the remaining tread life of your rear tires, given all the videos of RW burn outs I've seen, lol

B). Your pricing always cracks me up man... How are you going to ask for 55% of the original price for a set of tires which when taken together are more than 50% dead... I mean sure your fronts mayyyy have 70-80% tread (btw tread depth is measured in 32nds of an inch-- so for a more accurate representation of their remaining tread life you should give those EXACT measurements not some 10% range) but who in their right mind would put such unevenly worn tires on their car (especially an AWD).

Your best bet is to trade those puppies in at your local Discount Tire Co... They're worth $50 a tire (trade-in), at best.
I hear you man.

Tbh, I've never really sold tires so I'm bad at pricing them.

Might just take this thread down anyways.

Mods: please delete thread.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just need some rear tires as the right rear is about to show the steel belt. Would I need to do an alignment as well afterwords?
Thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts