BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, i hope someone can help me. :rolleyes:

I have an f30 316i bmw with and used to have cheap HIDS that sometimes caused errors on the panel, and one day the right lowbean stopped working and even with all the lights back to stock the right lowbean is not lighting up.

I took the car to a mechanic and the error that showed up is that the FEM has reached the maximum short circuits possible.

I think i need to do just like this tutorial is that correct?
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866044

I already bought a ENET cable.
Can someone tell me where can i download the right software tool32? because the one i have is not working properly and the INPA is in german language and i cant understand.

Which parameter shall i modify for Right Lowbean?? :confused:

Thankyou

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already got my Tool32 working but i cant find what to do in it to reset the counter of short circuits.

I tried to see the errors on INPA but when i press f30 and then FEM everybody turns in german and i cant go on.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I already got my Tool32 working but i cant find what to do in it to reset the counter of short circuits.

I tried to see the errors on INPA but when i press f30 and then FEM everybody turns in german and i cant go on.
I think INPA and ISTA/D are 2 different programs.

The diagnostics of ISTA/D is amazing but I think that is completely different than the OBD-II P readouts.

ISTA/D gave me the option after show fault then clicking it then calculate or something. It automatically "initialized" my headlights after coding the modules.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldnt find anyone that corrected this error with an f30, it is different from the other tutorials because it uses FEM instead of FRM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts