Black & White emblems
front M4 style grill (gloss black)
Car was coded
Blacked out the 435i emblem
replace side and rear reflectors to match the car from IND
Carbon Fiber mirror from Autotecknic
Electrical hidden front plate mount - I hate front Plates

Future Mods
Brake Calipers powder coated ( that will be done in 2 weeks)waiting on BMW performance logo
Engine cover painted along with my air intake
AWE Exhaust -Diamond Black tips
Rear Diffuser
Carbon Fiber rear spolier
KW1 coilovers - TBD
Upgrade to HRE FF01wheels -next spring

·
kid in a candy store
329 Posts
If you don't mind, about how much did you spend on the wheels? I was interested in those exact ones...:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a 2017 440i Gran Coupe, also in mineral gray, also in NJ. With your black wheels, are those the Rial X10's. I have the 19" 442's for the summer, and I got the Rials in 17" with Blizzaks for the winter. What percent tint is that, 30% ? I am contemplating getting the gloss black grill but can't decide between the double kidney like yours, or the single in gloss black.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2017 440i Gran Coupe, also in mineral gray, also in NJ. With your black wheels, are those the Rial X10's. I have the 19" 442's for the summer, and I got the Rials in 17" with Blizzaks for the winter. What percent tint is that, 30% ? I am contemplating getting the gloss black grill but can't decide between the double kidney like yours, or the single in gloss black.
Do the gloss black doudle grille - I have 35% and my summer wheels are 19" 437m wheels powder coated in satin black My winter are OEM 18' below are the car with the summer and winter set up

Summer

Winter

I also take photos if your intrested

·
SVSCME
504 Posts
Do the gloss black double grille

I should be receiving my Mineral Grey 440 in a month or so and I like the look of the double vein grill. Can you tell me where you got yours from?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have not updated in a while, well she went through a nice make over. installed a set of KW V1 coil overs with a set of 19' BBS CI-R had the calipers custom painted along with the engine cover, installed a JB4 with a M performance Exhaust and a M performance rear difuser custom painted to match the color of the car. I will add OEM side skirts in 2 weeks then i'm pretty much done. I don't want to over kill the look of the car. Hope you guys like it

here are some photos enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Awesome make over it's class & sporty. The engine cover looks sick! :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Front plate

When you did the hide away plate, did you have some one patch and paint your bumper from the plate holes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts