BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you guys know of a new Microfiber Company i Found not to long ago.
Some guy at a meet showed them to me so i got a few.

Extra Plush (Orange w/edge) - One of, if not, the plushest towels I've used. Great for QD'ing and final buffing.

Fine (Yellow) - Very thin, but very soft. It's great for windows, door jams, interior cleaning, and just general all purpose.

MF Applicator - Most MF applicators have a reasonably thick nap and soak up too much product, IMO. This one has a relatively thin nap and a foam base. I like it for applying interior dressings/conditioners and exterior LSP's.

Plush (Green) - GREAT all around towel. I have used this one to remove both polishes, LSPs, and QD's. This one does it all.

Ultra Fine w/edge (Blue) - This is a nice towel that is better for the grunge stuff. It's safe for paint and nice for polish removal at that, but I prefer it on the windows and clear/mirrored finishes.

Waffle Weave MF (Gray) - Great WW. It soaks up a lot of water, but maybe not big enough for some (16x24).

Microfiber Dry Mitt - All I can say is DUST MAGNET. I haven't tried it on paint, but I by the plushness, I would say it would be great for final finishing to remove that last bit of dust. Me, personally, like using it to quickly remove dust from my black interior as well as various areas in my appartment.

I think this company is new but the customer support was great and the shipping time was very fast i go this in 2 days

Fiber-Works

·
Registered
55 Posts
I decided to also buy so MF towels from Fiber-Works. I got the junior starter kit.....its amazing. The towels were way cheaper then Pak Shak, and definietly the same or higher quality. I would reccomend Fiber-Works to anyone.. (FAST SHIPPING TOO!) :)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Is there a difference between a microfiber cloth and a waffle weave microfiber cloth or are all microfiber cloths waffle weave?

Never mind I just took the link to Fiber works and found out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts