BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
aka Chi-chi
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, guys, I finally got around to washing and detailing my 1 week old car, and wanted to share with my car buddies. Enjoy. BTW, I love those microfiber towels. (PS: Cliff3, I hope these pictures meet your standards this time ;) )

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Very nice:thumbup: I love those SP wheels:)

G

·
Cruzer said:
And Cruzer, damn beautiful car. You appear to have chosen perfectly, on options and colors. Very sharp. If I had the money and the need for a larger car, it would be just like yours. Congrats!

·
aka Chi-chi
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, guys...

I am very impressed with the car. The color is very elegant and does look very nice with the wheels. I came very close to buying a "new" 2001 530i/sport-premium (no sport seats) that was aspen silver. I'm glad I didn't do that!

PS: CD-55, at the risk of hijacking the thread, what happened? You should open a new thread and let us know the story behind the pic.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Re: Thanks, guys...

Cruzer said:
I am very impressed with the car. The color is very elegant and does look very nice with the wheels. I came very close to buying a "new" 2001 530i/sport-premium (no sport seats) that was aspen silver. I'm glad I didn't do that!
Manual trans?

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Cruzer said:

There's a story brewing in here somewhere. Someone jumped a curb, blew out at least two tires, and hit [a tree?]. Whover it was, wasn't stiff enough to prevent him from taking a picture, editing it, and making it his sig.
and TD's user text says "Crash Test Dummy" and he is stiff :dunno:

Last night CD-55 wrecked with TD in the car? :cry:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts