BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finally, better pics of my 530i/pp/sp/sterling/black

1808 Views 28 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Cruzer
OK, guys, I finally got around to washing and detailing my 1 week old car, and wanted to share with my car buddies. Enjoy. BTW, I love those microfiber towels. (PS: Cliff3, I hope these pictures meet your standards this time ;) )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Beautiful. If I didnt want a 2dr so much, that is the car I would have right now. I love the 5
Very nice:thumbup: I love those SP wheels:)
I love Sterling. I like it much more than Steel Grey. If it had been available for the 3 I probably would have gotten it. Nice car.:thumbup:
Sweet car - love the 5 series. That color goes well with the wheels too. :thumbup:
What the hell happened to your car?

When was that?
CD-55 said:
Great looking car!
Dayam. :bawling: :yikes: :cry:
nate328Ci said:

What the hell happened to your car?

When was that?
G
How are you feeling this morning? I'm pretty stiff.

Nice words of wisdon you added to the sig...
CD-55 said:
Great looking car!
G
And Cruzer, damn beautiful car. You appear to have chosen perfectly, on options and colors. Very sharp. If I had the money and the need for a larger car, it would be just like yours. Congrats!
Cruzer said:
Thanks, guys...

I am very impressed with the car. The color is very elegant and does look very nice with the wheels. I came very close to buying a "new" 2001 530i/sport-premium (no sport seats) that was aspen silver. I'm glad I didn't do that!

PS: CD-55, at the risk of hijacking the thread, what happened? You should open a new thread and let us know the story behind the pic.
Were you with him?
TD said:

How are you feeling this morning? I'm pretty stiff.

Re: Thanks, guys...

Cruzer said:
I am very impressed with the car. The color is very elegant and does look very nice with the wheels. I came very close to buying a "new" 2001 530i/sport-premium (no sport seats) that was aspen silver. I'm glad I didn't do that!
Manual trans?
There's a story brewing in here somewhere. Someone jumped a curb, blew out at least two tires, and hit [a tree?]. Whoever it was, wasn't stiff enough to prevent him from taking a picture, editing it, and making it his sig.
nate328Ci said:

Were you with him?
Re: Re: Thanks, guys...

nate328Ci said:

Manual trans?
Yes, yes! Manual, all the way. After 6 years of automatic, I had to get back to a stick. It is a lot of fun.
and TD's user text says "Crash Test Dummy" and he is stiff :dunno:

Last night CD-55 wrecked with TD in the car? :cry:
Cruzer said:

There's a story brewing in here somewhere. Someone jumped a curb, blew out at least two tires, and hit [a tree?]. Whover it was, wasn't stiff enough to prevent him from taking a picture, editing it, and making it his sig.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.