BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my 328i next week. It is an 09 alpine white with sport package, heated front seats, black leatherette, aluminum trim, 6spd. Im paying 485 a month with 0 down and 1600 for inceptions with 12k miles for 36 months. Gonna be great to finally have a bmw!!! Next time im going ED for sure!!!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy your new wheels.

gl

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Congrats on your new car :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
You made the correct choice in the 328i. It will provide you with many trouble-free miles. The award-winning inline 6 engine provides just enough power, not too much like that other 3 series vehicle.

·
I Know Nothing
658 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a great combo!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Im getting my 328i next week. It is an 09 alpine white with sport package, heated front seats, black leatherette, aluminum trim, 6spd. Im paying 485 a month with 0 down and 1600 for inceptions with 12k miles for 36 months. Gonna be great to finally have a bmw!!! Next time im going ED for sure!!!
Can you get the sports package with the leatherette? I thought if you had the sport packages you got the sport steering wheel which included the sports leather seats....? Did they change this for the 09?

·
Registered
198 Posts
You made the correct choice in the 328i. It will provide you with many trouble-free miles. The award-winning inline 6 engine provides just enough power, not too much like that other 3 series vehicle.
What! No such thing as too much power. I am begining to
feel mine needs more. Anyhow if you are not a hp junkie
like myself then the 328 is fine.

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol the 335i was going to run me like 6 something a month and of course I would like the 335i with the twin turbos better. I will get the 335i next time around I just got out of school and the 328i is still a great car.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds expensive for an 09 at this point in the cycle. Never mind if the deal is already sealed. Enjoy the drive!
yeah this was like the only 6spd left and I searched for a while and this is the best deal i could find.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,826 Posts
Can you get the sports package with the leatherette? I thought if you had the sport packages you got the sport steering wheel which included the sports leather seats....? Did they change this for the 09?
That's never been the case. Leather comes either as a stand alone option or as part of the premium package. Or, new this year, as part of the Value package on the E90/92 328.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
What! No such thing as too much power. I am begining to
feel mine needs more. Anyhow if you are not a hp junkie
like myself then the 328 is fine.
I had a V8 545i and I couldn't wait to unleash all that power missing from my previous 325i.

Well, guess what? I spent most of those 3 years attempting to keep that bad boy under 85 mph and it wasn't easy.

With the 328i, I drive I-75 at 80-85 mph and I don't feel the car pushing me to go faster.

I like power like everyone else, but realistically, I want to keep my license.

Sad.... but that's reality.

I hate watching Top Gear and seeing those 3 dudes driving over 100 mph all over Europe. :tsk:

Until they change the rules around here, I must take a pass on cars like the 335i.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition. You're going to love it. =]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts