BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Squeal like a BMW
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was rear-ended back on 4/19 and finally got my repaired car back today. The Mazda 6 was OK but I swear it was like driving a new car getting back in my 335i. Magnum Collision did an excellent job on the repair and as there was a bit of frame damage, I will be collecting the maximum amount I can for diminished value (using an independent appraiser since I have no clue).

So, here's some repaired pics, and pics of my newly installed Cocomats. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Looks like new. Like the cocomats as well!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Excellent work. Very nice car.

·
Squeal like a BMW
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The repair looks good. Was the accident bad enough that there will be a blemish on title?
Unfortunately the repair list includes "UNIBODY PULLS" which as far as I know indicates some frame damage. This will be dealt with when obtaining diminished value for the car and why I'm enlisting an independent appraiser. The car drives perfectly and I plan on driving it for at least 100K miles so by the time I sell it the accident will be less of an impact on the overall sales price.

·
Pick your line...
375 Posts
Unfortunately the repair list includes "UNIBODY PULLS" which as far as I know indicates some frame damage. This will be dealt with when obtaining diminished value for the car and why I'm enlisting an independent appraiser. The car drives perfectly and I plan on driving it for at least 100K miles so by the time I sell it the accident will be less of an impact on the overall sales price.
That is unfortunate. You're smart to get an independent appraiser; money well spent. Here's to hoping that it all works out and that you get just compensation for the damage done.:beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts