BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finally got my 2013 328i Sport... update: interior pics added!

8976 Views 71 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  utnuc
Brief review: awesome so far. Especially enjoying the 6MT and ZHD.

Did a Performance Center Delivery, loved every minute of it. Will probably go back to Greenville for one of the M Performance classes. Was exhilarating driving a 335 on the track like I stole it.

Drove this amazing route home, with tons of twisties through valleys. I would highly this route to anyone going home via I-75 from the performance center. 236 miles, got 30.6 mpg with 50/50 Sport/Eco. Lots of small towns and speed drops to 25 mph, though. Kept RPM below 4K.

Have not yet customized all of the iDrive / infotainment settings to my liking. One thing I would like is for the toggle wheel on the right side of the steering wheel to toggle through my preset favorites and not all options on a given input. I might have to break down and RTFM. Nav is just OK. Not perfect, somewhat counter-intuitive to use. I like being able to send the car an address from my computer or android phone via the BMW Remote App. However, it would be nice to send a whole route...

Auto Stop Start has been a nonissue for me, since I almost never sit at a stoplight with the clutch engaged and in neutral.

As far a color choices, I couldn't be happier with the MG/Dakota Everest Grey combo. I haven't taken any interior pics, so I will have to get out and do this sometime soon. The outside is stunning, the metallic grey really takes on the color of the environment, almost chameleonesk. The bi-xenons really complete the look, really remind be of two mean eyes in the front. I spent yesterday taking exterior pics, daytime and a couple nighttime pics too. Not the most awesome venue, but it sure was convenient. Ignore the bug graveyard on the front...

I couldn't resist putting in a little HDR action from this angle...

Blue moon!
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Wow. Great pics. The natural scenery compliments the color. Can't wait to get my MG. Also doing PCD.
Thanks. Be sure to stay for the whole day. The PCD parts I considered skipping were fun too: X5 off-road course and factory tour.
Wow. Great pics. The natural scenery compliments the color. Can't wait to get my MG. Also doing PCD.
Great pictures! You shamed me into giving my identically trimmed 335i its first bath after having it for a week and a half. Good review too.
Beautiful! I saw an Imperial Blue/Saddle Brown today and it looked awesome. I have been leaning towards the Mineral Grey though and this looks spectacular. As good as it looks in the daytime pictures it looks even better at night. I have to see that color in person.
Thanks. I bought a couple microfiber mitts at the store yesterday. Need to find time to wash her...
Great pictures! You shamed me into giving my identically trimmed 335i its first bath after having it for a week and a half. Good review too.
I agree. I think the color really shines at night.
Beautiful! I saw an Imperial Blue/Saddle Brown today and it looked awesome. I have been leaning towards the Mineral Grey though and this looks spectacular. As good as it looks in the daytime pictures it looks even better at night. I have to see that color in person.
Congrats! That MG almost looks like liquid. Beautiful car, creative photography.
You just completely sold me on that color. AMAZING! Only thing is I must have the Red interior ;)
Very nice. Can't wait until I get my Sports Line around mid Sept.....
Wow, very nice pictures and beautiful colour !
Excellent pictures and beautiful car. Congrats on going with the 6MT.
Beautiful car! Any interior shots?
Wow,..beautiful photos ! Congratulations and enjoy your sweet ride. I love mineral grey and sapphire black on the F30.
Basically what I was thinking, "Doesn't this car have an interior?"

Sweet looking car. Enjoy! :thumbup:

Beautiful car! Any interior shots?
The interior is tricky, waiting for the right light. voip-ninja has the best interior pic thread for this combo.
Basically what I was thinking, "Doesn't this car have an interior?"

Sweet looking car. Enjoy! :thumbup:

which lens/body are you using?
Canon t1i with 17-55 f/2.8 USM. Lightroom 4.
which lens/body are you using?
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.