BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Ich bin schneller
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In and out of Steve Thomas BMW with Ryan Amico and the team there. I made an appointment for 10:30am this morning and the area around the dealer is really nice to test the car out a little, so I took it for a little test drive. Impressed again with the whole feel of the car. For those who don't know:

2012 335is Mineral White w/ Saddle Brown Dakota Leather
ZCV Convenience Package
ZPP Premium Package
2B6 19" style-313 wheels
2TC Double-clutch transmission
609 Navigation
688 HK audio system
6NR BMW Apps

Anyway, enough talk. Pics...

OK. Time to drive.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Super, man.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not even a big fan of white cars and I absolutely love this color and the gradient effect ot gives to the shadows formed by the car's lines.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. More driving to do :p
Congratulations! All I can say is outstanding:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Congrats!

Almost wanted to take a 2011 leftover 335is home, the car was heavily discounted, would have had the same payment as an X3 3.5i.

But my head overruled my heart. A coupe is just not in the cards right now.

The exhaust note of the 335is is something to die for.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats man. Love the look.

·
Don't Judge Me!
4,429 Posts
That's right!!!! Time to drive.
Congrats!

and mujjuman ..your mailbox needs attention

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Congrats on a sweet ride. Worst part is getting through the break in period. :D

·
Ich bin schneller
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paid off in spades. I was actually kind of concerned about the saddle with glacier trim. As soon as I saw it though, I knew I made the right decision. I got up really early this morning to take it for a little spin down a curvy canyon road that I live right next to, before other cars, cops and bikers were up. This thing is bananas. The suspension needs to settle a bit, as it floats somewhat on large bumps, but it never goes off track. Runflats are noisy as hell, but the suspension softens what I know would otherwise be a harsh ride.

Car is a real head turner, surprisingly in a city that has more 3 series Bimmers than Honda Accords. Or maybe it's 'cause I look like I'm in my early 20's and probably stole the car. :eeps: Oh! and the subtle orange glow at night around the interior. OMG. Love this thing! Bye! :rofl:

·
Ich bin schneller
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
By the way, anyone know if I have to do something special to get the mirrors to fold up when I put the car in park, lock the doors, or something? Does that have to be coded or is there a way to do it from the iDrive menus? I know they auto fold out after you start to drive it, but I can't seem to find how to get them to fold in without pushing the button. I'll keep digging through the manual.

·
Not Here Anymore
5,203 Posts
By the way, anyone know if I have to do something special to get the mirrors to fold up when I put the car in park, lock the doors, or something? Does that have to be coded or is there a way to do it from the iDrive menus? I know they auto fold out after you start to drive it, but I can't seem to find how to get them to fold in without pushing the button. I'll keep digging through the manual.
This capability is not available through the owner configuration options. I believe it can be coded.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.