BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They were doing a special lease at Stevenscreek BMW.

I got a great deal i think, what u guys think? 10,000 and 36 months lease. 4500 Drive off and 590(tax included) a month. My Z4 M is loaded with Premium Package, Navi, etc. (White, with red interior and silver trim! : )

Also i am wondering where can i get aftermarket spoiler(besides Hamann and AC)?

and what wheels are u guys using on ur z4 or ur z4 m?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

I got a great deal i think, what u guys think? 10,000 and 36 months lease. 4500 Drive off and 590(tax included) a month. My Z4 M is loaded with Premium Package, Navi, etc. (White, with red interior and silver trim! : )

My first bit of advice - skip the spoilers. Second, check out these threads, which contain my 2 favorite white M Coupes, which are actually modded quite similarly. The trick with the coupes is to complement the lines without altering its silhouette:

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72348

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63368

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Once you make your deal, don't look back. Be happy with what you got and don't worry that you may have gotton a better - you can just about always get a better deal if you Now that you have your car, enjoy it and don't worry about what might have been.

·
Registered
568 Posts

Congrats but I never understood why pay upfront money on a lease?
Just to lower the monthly pmts?

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,284 Posts
Congrats but I never understood why pay upfront money on a lease?
Just to lower the monthly pmts?
My son leases Lexus and he pays the entire leases up front. He says it saves money and it is just more convenient for him. :thumbup:

·
///M
1,371 Posts

Do you have the coupe or the roadster? I haven't seen any spoilers that look good on the roady...but I think the ACS spoiler for the coupe is probably the best looking/most functional out there, but I'm sure some would disagree...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the coupe or the roadster? I haven't seen any spoilers that look good on the roady...but I think the ACS spoiler for the coupe is probably the best looking/most functional out there, but I'm sure some would disagree...
mine is z a4 m coupe in alpine white. I like the acs one too.

·
Banned
29 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts