BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I have tons of stuff done to the interior as well :D
Still working on finishing the kit, so far only have the front lip on and rear lip, gotta put on the side skirts, rear bumer w/ new exhaust, and the roof lip :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
It would look much better without the eyelids.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
ecaandrew said:

I have tons of stuff done to the interior as well :D
Still working on finishing the kit, so far only have the front lip on and rear lip, gotta put on the side skirts, rear bumer w/ new exhaust, and the roof lip :)
Looks like you've modified the car a bit too much.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't know if it is just me or all you guys see this.

But doesn't it looks like this car can go off roading :eek: .... Sorry but this is how I am seeing the picture, maybe I need to get a new computer??? :dunno:

·
Registered
86 Posts
KG330i said:
I don't know if it is just me or all you guys see this.

But doesn't it looks like this car can go off roading :eek: .... Sorry but this is how I am seeing the picture, maybe I need to get a new computer??? :dunno:
I agree. Looks a little to high for my taste. Lower it about an inch or so to fill that wheel gap. But other than that I like it. Can't wait to see it with the side skirts. I wouls Also like to see some interior pixs:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Greeney said:
:stupid: I dont think Eyelids look good on any bimmer, Looks like Electrical Tape trying to hold the headlight together:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
WOW awsome car. i like the bumper, cant see much of the back. i like the wheels too not sure how the m tires look ^ one question? is that jet black or black sapphire metalic?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greeney said:
i think so too. you should black it out using like a tint i saw some guy do it with his 6series on one of the threads. but its very well up to you if you want to keep it like that..:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i agree about the eyelids. i have yet to see eyelids that would actually work well on E90. maybe drop it a bit too. otherwise, nice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts