BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a call last weekend that the long wait was over. I went to pick up my car on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I had a business trip leaving Wednesday morning so had to pack up and leave her in the garage. Got back on Friday afternoon and spent the entire weekend driving, looking, learning...and thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. I started reading the forum when I placed the order and have seen everything HPFP, RFT, S5 comparo and on and on but when you get behing the wheel and here the engine at startup it all goes away and puts a smile on my face. Can't wait for the break in period to be over!

It is a 2010 335i 6MT, SapBL/BL/Al, Prem, SP, CW, Ipod/USB. I am no photographer so hopefully the pictures show up and do her justice.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for making the wait a bit more bearable while educating and entertaining me.:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
Sweet ride! Enjoy the heck out of it. Black is a tough job to keep clean but when it looks like this you can't beat it. I have the same interior with jet black and love it. Even during break in the 300 ponies should be fun. ;)

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Very nice, congrats on your purchase and enjoy :)

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Many, many congratulations to you.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Beautiful car! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I received a call last weekend that the long wait was over. I went to pick up my car on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I had a business trip leaving Wednesday morning so had to pack up and leave her in the garage. Got back on Friday afternoon and spent the entire weekend driving, looking, learning...and thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. I started reading the forum when I placed the order and have seen everything HPFP, RFT, S5 comparo and on and on but when you get behing the wheel and here the engine at startup it all goes away and puts a smile on my face. Can't wait for the break in period to be over!

It is a 2010 335i 6MT, SapBL/BL/Al, Prem, SP, CW, Ipod/USB. I am no photographer so hopefully the pictures show up and do her justice.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for making the wait a bit more bearable while educating and entertaining me.:thumbup:
Looks beautiful! Black is the best color as far as I'm concerned.

Since there is some confusion to what we can expect from the 2010 coupe, do you know if your version has the N54 twin turbo or the N55 single turbo motor?

I think my 355i is do this week also, unless I opt for pcd which could add up to another 3 to 4 weeks.

All the best and enjoy your ride.
Daytrader

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks beautiful! Black is the best color as far as I'm concerned.

Since there is some confusion to what we can expect from the 2010 coupe, do you know if your version has the N54 twin turbo or the N55 single turbo motor?

I think my 355i is do this week also, unless I opt for pcd which could add up to another 3 to 4 weeks.

All the best and enjoy your ride.
Daytrader
All 2010 335i will have the N54 engine for sure until the faclift period comes about... And its not completely certain that the N55 is coming witht he facelift at all.. Your car should be twin turbo N54 not to worry

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All 2010 335i will have the N54 engine for sure until the faclift period comes about... And its not completely certain that the N55 is coming witht he facelift at all.. Your car should be twin turbo N54 not to worry
Correct, it is the twin turbo and my dealer (for what thats worth) did not make any mention of engine change with facelift later next year.

Thanks to all for the good words and encouragement. I have a 70 mile juant down to the airport today and plan to enjoy every bit of it!:rofl:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!

and

ITS A 6 SPEED!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts