BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BMW ****ie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out and got my first BMW yesterday! :roundel:

2014 Glacier Silver 328d with premium package (Black Dakota Leather), heated seats, and burl walnut trim!

First time owning a diesel too, so far so good as I averaged 50.5 mpg in Eco Mode going to work today.

However, I think I blew all the milage savings with the multiple test drives in Sport Mode I gave all my friends once I got there. :rofl:

Here are a couple of pics I took of her while I was still on the lot...

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice one. Silver looks good.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congrats! Great choice of models. 50 mpg! I have been hovering at 40 but it has only experienced cold weather driving. Anyway, Enjoy!

·
BMW 4 LIFE
1,518 Posts
Went out and got my first BMW yesterday! :roundel:

2014 Glacier Silver 328d with premium package (Black Dakota Leather), heated seats, and burl walnut trim!

First time owning a diesel too, so far so good as I averaged 50.5 mpg in Eco Mode going to work today.

However, I think I blew all the milage savings with the multiple test drives in Sport Mode I gave all my friends once I got there. :rofl:

Here are a couple of pics I took of her while I was still on the lot...
Welcome and Congrats! You are now in the BMW Cult and will never be able to leave! :thumbup: Great ride so drive it like it's supposed to be driven. You will end up looking like the JOKER! :rofl: Perma-smile has not gone away in my 10 yrs after our first one. Feel fortunate and turn up the volume!!!!

·
BMW ****ie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't believe I have 1k miles on her already.. This car is amazingly efficient!! I drive mostly freeway (~85%) and I am getting about 47.5 MPG. I do use mostly ECO Mode on my commute. Anybody out there thinking about going with the diesel, so far I'm blown away at how great this car is!

Oh yeah and Sport mode is a blast too when you want it.. Lot's of smiles!

Got a few more pics of her now. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Personal luxury car
Center console Steering wheel Vehicle Personal luxury car Car
Car Gauge Vehicle Speedometer Measuring instrument

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
674 Posts
Congrats, I love my 328d as well. I'm leaving for a long highway trip tomorrow moring an looking forward to it. I find the 328d a competent drive around town as well. I get around an average of 38 or so in town, which for me is a mix of traditional city, freeway, and 2 lane rural roads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.