BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last - I picked up my M240i xDrive Convertible last week at the SC Performance Center. I highly recommend the PC Delivery - what a blast to drive a car like mine as fast as I can! Even without the Plant tour (closed until 2018 for X7 & X2 additions). I took 4 months from my order as I was 'pushed' from 2016 M235 to the 2017 M240i (glad that happened!).

I really love this car! Still in break-in (max 4500rpm) so haven't explored full power yet. iDrive 5.0 is great - I have a 2013 X3 and 5.0 is so much better. Handling is perfect. Exhaust has a slight 'growl' in Sport mode. Very comfortable and easy daily driver. Wish I could get a heads-up display as I'm always going faster than I think!

M240i xDrive Conv:
Mineral Grey w/Coral Red Leather
Moonlight Black top
Cold Weather Pkg
Driver Assistance & Assistance Plus pkgs
Nav w/iDrive 5.0
Orbit grey wheels w/RF al season tires (Pirelli P7s)
HK sound system

Attachments

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,701 Posts
Looks great, Congrats!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats .....sweet ride !!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Jealous! Beautiful car. Thinking of trading mine for one next year.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Confirms that mineral gray was the way to go. Ordered the M240i RWD with an A8 and:

Terra Leather
Aluminumhexagon trim w/black accents
Cold Weather Pkg
Driver Assistance PKG
HK sound
Nav w/iDrive 5.0
Silver wheels w/mixed summer tires-assume they are the Michelin PSS

You are lucky as there appear to be significant production delays. I have had a production number for over two weeks but according to my CA production won't start until next week. Others on 2addicts are reporting longer delays. Can't wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts