BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
82nd Airborne!
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I placed an order for the 135, Saffire black, red leather interior, Ipod, HD Radio, Rear Parking Sensors, cold weather package and finally CONVERTIBLE

I was shopping around for the BEST price, went to multiple dealerships, researched online, my band and credit union etc. Finally my credit union provided me with the Invoice price price on the exact car that I wanted took the paper that was given to me by my credit union several BMW dealership and finally one agreed upon the price and even gave me a $1,600 discount for being a U.S Armed service Veteran and a public service employee

The final price 39k! :D Other dealerships were selling the 1 series at MSRP and they didnt want to discount ANYTHING since the car is so new and HOT. Well, I should have her in about 6 weeks!

Traded my 330Ci in damn I loved that car! But time for an upgrade!:thumbup:
Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats dude..
You must have a lot of clout cause it generally takes at least 6 weeks after production to take delivery of your 1er, so to go from "on order" to taking delivery in 6 weeks is a minor miracle...

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
Congrats dude..
You must have a lot of clout cause it generally takes at least 6 weeks after production to take delivery of your 1er, so to go from "on order" to taking delivery in 6 weeks is a minor miracle...
He also traded in a car so they probably made enough on that to create the illusion of a discount off msrp.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
Maybe, but it's no rare thing to get below MSRP. Hell I paid 1k over invoice, with no trade in. That was ED invoice too.
Perhaps but when I read "trade-in" I imagine sales managers licking their lips in anticipation of the killing they'll make on the car.

·
82nd Airborne!
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just FYI, I got 15k for my trade and I did not bulge on my credit union estimated cost on the vehicle... :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
135i Convert.

It sounds like you ordered a similar car as I am getting close to doing...Did you order any more extras or packages..$39K seems low..mine, which is pretty loaded is $48,350. I'm wondering what all you ordered?
I hope you are happy with it, I just test drove a triple black 135i a week ago...awesome!!!

Have a blast..
MO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts