BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Officially a BMW Homer.
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, My camera was MIA for a lil while so I never got to officially post any new pictures of the Late July delivery of my new 335i. I wanted to do it with a real camera, not a camera phone :D Anyway, I noticed that Dakota Gray is not a popular interior choice on this forum, so let me know how you guys like the contrast of a dare I say 'rare' white w/ gray/ gray poplar 335 :)

P.S. After tinting every single car I own, I've concluded that I'm not going to tint the windows on this car, I like when nice interiors can be visible from the outside. Yup, my first luxury coupe!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Verry nice. My very first bmw was an 5 series - alpine white / gray leather!!

Congrats. Tinting would look nice, but even classier without it!!

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
I like it a lot... nice color combo!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Excellent... I had that same color in one of my Porsches. Actually it was the same combo- white/classic grey.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Absolutely Smokin'!!! Love the color combo! Enjoy her!

·
Rio The Racer
546 Posts
Gorgeous Car... CONGRATS!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hey Everyone, My camera was MIA for a lil while so I never got to officially post any new pictures of the Late July delivery of my new 335i. I wanted to do it with a real camera, not a camera phone :D Anyway, I noticed that Dakota Gray is not a popular interior choice on this forum, so let me know how you guys like the contrast of a dare I say 'rare' white w/ gray/ gray poplar 335 :)

P.S. After tinting every single car I own, I've concluded that I'm not going to tint the windows on this car, I like when nice interiors can be visible from the outside. Yup, my first luxury coupe!
Kinda boring for me as there is no contrast. Still like the ride of a 335. If I didn't have kids, I would be all over this car.

·
Registered
422 Posts
To me, what sets that car off is the gray poplar wood that so nicely goes with the gray interior. I wish I had that option or could find it for my gray E90 interior.

Nice car:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
What a hideous color... an AW E92?? And a manual transmission, who even gets those anymore??

On a serious note, kudos on the gray poplar. It's such an underrated choice - it's the most beautiful wood offered. The dark burl walnut is so overplayed.

·
Officially a BMW Homer.
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a hideous color... an AW E92?? And a manual transmission, who even gets those anymore??

On a serious note, kudos on the gray poplar. It's such an underrated choice - it's the most beautiful wood offered. The dark burl walnut is so overplayed.
HAHA, I love your car signature icon

·
Officially a BMW Homer.
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey what happened, my thread got washed away after like 1/2 day =-(
Thats it, i'm trading in my 3 and buying a M5 in blue and posting pics by tomorrow!!!!

Well..maybe not in blue ;)

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
I am not generally a fan of white cars, but in the case of yours I will have to make an exception. Beautiful car. Good luck with it.

CA

·
Officially a BMW Homer.
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Captain Audio! I see that your in the big Apple as well, we Must hook up for some tea one day and illegally park our cars facing eachother in front of the tea house. We shall strictly talk Perelli Zero tires and Dinan Flash upgrade=-)

P.S. How much is parking your 3 running you?

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
Thanks Captain Audio! I see that your in the big Apple as well, we Must hook up for some tea one day and illegally park our cars facing eachother in front of the tea house. We shall strictly talk Perelli Zero tires and Dinan Flash upgrade=-)

P.S. How much is parking your 3 running you?[/quote]

$500/month to park in the garage in my building on the upper east side of Manhattan. Where in NYC do you live?

CA

·
Manual Transmissions Rule
157 Posts
Looks good. My only comment after owning a light grey interior (G35C) is do yourself a favor and buy black floormats. They'll hide ALL the dirt, and will contrast nicely. Otherwise, be prepared (quickly!) for the irritation that comes with dirty floormats. They'll be no escaping it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts