BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It arrived 2 days early from the factory, some minor issues but the vehicle is awesome !
My punch list was small (1 fog light out and 1 speaker cover had a small dent, took it to the dealer yesterday and they resolved everything very quickly and apologized to me about a million times. It is my second new vehicle lease in 90 days so I assume that is why they are being nice.
I was not sure about buying the convenience package w/comfort access, I mean is it that big of a deal to put the key in the car. My answer is YES and I love comfort access, it has spoiled me for life. This has to be my favorite feature on the vehicle.
Ended up getting the deal I wanted, the sales staff almost had a heart attack when I demanded different terms from the original deal sheet. I reminded them that the deal sheet is not a contract so I ended up a happy customer with a great deal that even includes 3 yr wheel and tire coverage.
Next to an M5 this is the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever driven. My wife is very jealous, her 2011 328i that is only 3 months old doesn't have the same options so she thinks she is going to hijack my X5, maybe not.
I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season, Santa was very good to me this year.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congrats! Love comfort access too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Pictures or it doesnt exist, jajaja. Give me some eye candy while i wait for production,

·
Registered
958 Posts
Es muy pimp... Great looking car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts