BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Pictures really don't do it justice at all. To top it off, it was on a Steel Grey 330i. I had really wished it was on a 330Ci, however, I did get a chance to see the color combination, and all I can say is Stunning!:thumbup:

For those with Natural Brown, wise choice!!

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
JP in SF said:
Wow! Pictures really don't do it justice at all. To top it off, it was on a Steel Grey 330i. I had really wished it was on a 330Ci, however, I did get a chance to see the color combination, and all I can say is Stunning!:thumbup:

For those with Natural Brown, wise choice!!
As soon as I get to the photo store and pick up my film I'll post some shots of the new 330Ci Steel Gray with Natural Brown. No digital camera for a manual transmission owner here ..........

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics Please!!!

I am ordering in late Dec, and the combo will be SG Nat. Do you have the Titanium trim, or the Wood?

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just ordered a Jet Black 330ciwith natural and titanium trim. Have you seen the picture of the SG 330ci with natural and titanium trim. It is gorgeous.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those were the ones Jon posted, right? That car is gorgeous. The car I saw at the dealer had the Prem. Package with the Dark Myrtle wood trim, and even that looks slick.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I saw a saphire black cic with natural and myrtl and I was very rich and beautiful looking. I still must have the titanium trim though. With natural you get the two tone so the titanium trim still looks great against the black.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I think you are right with the rich and luxurious look. BTW Lori, CONGRATS on the production #. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lori said:
I saw a saphire black cic with natural and myrtl and I was very rich and beautiful looking. I still must have the titanium trim though. With natural you get the two tone so the titanium trim still looks great against the black.
There are 2 sapphire black/nat brown cic's (a 325 and a 330) at the local dealer by me and they are stunning. Lori are you near Va Beach?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks. I can't wait to take my new Bimmer to a BMWCCA meet so I can race it on a track. That will be a fantasy come true for me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My Sapphire Black/Natural Brown 325xi sedan has a production date of 10/25, so I should have it by early December.

My hope is that it look like those guys, only with wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts