BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after waiting since my April order date...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

What an awesome smooth ride, great acceleration, and corners like a dream. It's better than I imagined it to be. I AM A BELIEVER!

I will post some pics in the next couple of days - I am having the windows tinted & a clear bra put on today.

Cheers,

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,749 Posts
Nice list of options! +1 on pics, Congrats!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, after waiting since my April order date...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

What an awesome smooth ride, great acceleration, and corners like a dream. It's better than I imagined it to be. I AM A BELIEVER!

I will post some pics in the next couple of days - I am having the windows tinted & a clear bra put on today.

Cheers,
You'll love it--your car is almost identical to mine color/options (including the tint/clear bra, except mine is an Xi. Enjoy the car.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics

Well, took a few days to get the pics downloaded, but here they are. Could have used a better background for 2 of the shots, but...oh well!

Attachments

·
Love the 'Fest
731 Posts
Great pics (esp. the 3rd one)!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Because no front plate holder:thumbup:
++++++++1 Good luck on the new ride. How did you manage not to get them to leave off the front plate holder? Again good luck
cheers
vern

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
++++++++1 Good luck on the new ride. How did you manage not to get them to leave off the front plate holder? Again good luck
cheers
vern
They left it in a bag in the trunk, just in case I need it in the future. I'll see how long it takes before one of California's finest gives me a "permission slip" to have it put on!:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Very nice
Enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts