Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife just got me this 900 parts correct example of the Millennium Falcon model by Fine Mold. Their X Wing is just as good.:thumbup:

Now, why is this not officially sold in the U.S.?:mad:

This blows the ERTL crap out of the water.:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Stuka said:
Wife just got me this 900 parts correct example of the Millennium Falcon model by Fine Mold. Their X Wing is just as good.:thumbup:

Now, why is this not officially sold in the U.S.?:mad:

This blows the ERTL crap out of the water.:thumbup:
Correct example? :eek: Uhhh, well the last time I was on the Millenium Falcon I noticed that the flux capacitor was a little larger in proportion to the X-ray thing-a-ma-bob than in that kit ! :dunno:

·
BMW + twisty road = fun
5,886 Posts
When you are done building the model do you just hang it from a string in your bedroom...

You could stick a M80 in it and watch it blow up, or you could dose it with lighter fluid and throw it off your roof of your house... that would be cool.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
:eek: OK

Attachments

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WileECoyote said:
Price? That is an expensive kit - $200+, depending where you buy it from online. Maybe because it's an import, but still, it's pretty durn costly.
It's about 19800 Yen, so it aint cheap over there to begin with. Point being, if it was officially imported, it would have been a lot less than 200, like other officially imported Japanese kits from Hasegawa and Tamiya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts