·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have caught a case of OCD. I don't give a flip. :lmao:

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Every time I wash my car in the dark, I miss a spot. Usually in a very conspicuous spot. :banghead:

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
LOL, I've washed in the rain too! I've also attempted to Z-6 my car in 8-degree cold, sometime around 1 in the morning. It was going okay at first, but then the Zaino started to freeze on the car before I could wipe it off. I gave up and went to sleep.

A friend of mine once washed his car in the rain as well. The rain got harder after he lathered the car, so he just went inside and figured the rain would wash away the suds. Well, the rain subsided and temps dipped below freezing overnight. He woke up to find his car covered in frozen soap bubbles. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Jetfire said:
LOL, I've washed in the rain too! I've also attempted to Z-6 my car in 8-degree cold, sometime around 1 in the morning. It was going okay at first, but then the Zaino started to freeze on the car before I could wipe it off. I gave up and went to sleep.

A friend of mine once washed his car in the rain as well. The rain got harder after he lathered the car, so he just went inside and figured the rain would wash away the suds. Well, the rain subsided and temps dipped below freezing overnight. He woke up to find his car covered in frozen soap bubbles. :lmao:
When I was a lot younger, I used to work in at a Mobil service station, we used to bring our cars inside at night, to wash them when it was too cold outside. I had a few times where I would drive back outside, before the car was completely dry, and have the door seals freeze closed:D

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Jetfire said:
:lmao: I've only washed in the rain once. Felt like a complete idiot when a couple of normally very talkative neighbors walked to their nearby car without a peep... :eeps: :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts