BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finished washing my baby in the DARK tonight

782 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  bluer1
I think I have caught a case of OCD. I don't give a flip. :lmao:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Every time I wash my car in the dark, I miss a spot. Usually in a very conspicuous spot. :banghead:
as long as we're admitting OCD, I just finished, in the lights, washing in the rain....these drought restrictions suck.........
LOL, I've washed in the rain too! I've also attempted to Z-6 my car in 8-degree cold, sometime around 1 in the morning. It was going okay at first, but then the Zaino started to freeze on the car before I could wipe it off. I gave up and went to sleep.

A friend of mine once washed his car in the rain as well. The rain got harder after he lathered the car, so he just went inside and figured the rain would wash away the suds. Well, the rain subsided and temps dipped below freezing overnight. He woke up to find his car covered in frozen soap bubbles. :lmao:
When I was a lot younger, I used to work in at a Mobil service station, we used to bring our cars inside at night, to wash them when it was too cold outside. I had a few times where I would drive back outside, before the car was completely dry, and have the door seals freeze closed:D
Jetfire said:
LOL, I've washed in the rain too! I've also attempted to Z-6 my car in 8-degree cold, sometime around 1 in the morning. It was going okay at first, but then the Zaino started to freeze on the car before I could wipe it off. I gave up and went to sleep.

A friend of mine once washed his car in the rain as well. The rain got harder after he lathered the car, so he just went inside and figured the rain would wash away the suds. Well, the rain subsided and temps dipped below freezing overnight. He woke up to find his car covered in frozen soap bubbles. :lmao:
:lmao: I've only washed in the rain once. Felt like a complete idiot when a couple of normally very talkative neighbors walked to their nearby car without a peep... :eeps: :eek:
Jetfire said:
Officially, today, NJ stopped writing warnings and is writing tickets for car washing and lawn watering.

I read this in today's newspaper, i don't know this from getting caught:D
Wow - I don't feel so bad now!:eeps:
Jetfire said:
LOL, I've washed in the rain too!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.