BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10,400 miles and 800 left on the oil service countdown. Only service was the sticky pedal fix. Overall, mile after mile of satisfaction. Only mod was the UUC SSK.

I am trying to post pic. unable. please help

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Happy B'day! :thumbup:

What problems are you having?
You either need to host (place) it somewhere on the web and then link to it in a post or you can upload it within your message (see "Attach file" under the message window).

·
Registered
294 Posts
ff said:
How long did it take the dealer to get the replacement parts for your sticky pedal in? I've been waiting over 2 months now...
I had mine done and amazingly, there was no wait; the dealer had them in stock.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
ff said:
How long did it take the dealer to get the replacement parts for your sticky pedal in? I've been waiting over 2 months now...
FWIW, I'm taking mine in Wednesday to have this fixed. The dealer ordered and received the part in a week. Of course, it ain't fixed yet, and they're already going to be receiving less than a perfect evaluation on the service experience from me, so we'll have to wait and see if they are able to actually fix the problem successfully...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.