BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, So yesterday I bought a 2006 Black w/ tan interior 325i with navigation system. So far i love the car. Any one know much about this car? Thank you,

Greg

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! The members here know a ton about the E90 3 Series (your chassis code). Is there something specific you're interested in learning?

Tim

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome!

First thing I would do (if you haven't already) is have it inspected by a highly recommended independent BMW-qualified mechanic. Ask other BMW owners in your area for recommendations. It will probably cost $100 or so, but will be worth it. If something is found needing attention, you'll be glad you did, and if nothing is found, the peace of mind is worth at least a Benjamin.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome!

These are very well documented cars, here and elsewhere. Can you let us know *what* you want to know about (e.g., maintenance, performance mods, etc.)?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Congrats! Your engine and trans are just starting to break in. Would look at control arms, shocks, struts, and I hear, rear sub frame bushings (my next DIY), if not yet replaced. Also, your tensioner and serpentine belt, and also have that battery checked (the battery issues can cause baffling symptoms so be prepared).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts