BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first BMW (I love it already!) two days ago. It's a 2004 325i with only 48k miles on it. The original owner was an elderly lady and the interior is nearly flawless.

I was also looking at changing the headlights to something brighter and was also looking at getting some angel eyes, any good recommendations?

· Registered
944 Posts
Sounds like you really like your car! Very good. So, now is not the time to ask if you got a good deal or not. You're way past that point. If you like it (which you do...), then you got a good deal.

Go enjoy your car, and read the WIKI at the top of this webpage. There is more information in that document than you can even imagine.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like you really like your car! Very good. So, now is not the time to ask if you got a good deal or not. You're way past that point. If you like it (which you do...), then you got a good deal.

Go enjoy your car, and read the WIKI at the top of this webpage. There is more information in that document than you can even imagine.
thanks! It's kind of weird because the Alpine White/Sand leather combo has always been a favorite of mine and it just so happens I own a BMW with both now!

· Keeping it surreal
43,843 Posts
Before even considering any mods, you should review the car`s service history and see what needs to be attended to. (There`s ALWAYS something....)

Read the E46 Wiki !

· The Arch Bishop
173 Posts
Looks superb! I've got the exact same model only a 2003. I got mine for $8900 but it also had 100k on the dial though.

About 5 months after the purchase my power steering pump went out. So I've replaced that, the water pump, thermostat, belt tensioner, steering guibo, fuel filter, DISA, belts, and intake boots all thanks to the lovely people here on this site. Still loads to do but this has all been preventative maintenance really (except for power steering pump).

The wiki here will soon become your best friend.

· Registered
50 Posts
It's lovely! I think you got an awesome deal on yours! I paid 9k for my 2001xi, and it's got 116k miles. It too has an awesome interior and had all the service records. The white on yours is SHARP! Have fun driving it! We all LOVE driving ours. :)

· Registered
2,366 Posts
Before even considering any mods, you should review the car`s service history and see what needs to be attended to. (There`s ALWAYS something....)

Read the E46 Wiki !
+1. A BMW is cool simply because it is a BMW. Extreme modifications are not necessary. Leave that to the Honda Civic drivers.

To the OP: At that low mileage, your car should not need too much. Check the brake pads. Replace the "lifetime" fluids. Change the oil and filter. A lot of this you may be able to DIY.

Incidentally, that is a nice color combination (it is the same combination as my E46).

:drive:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.