Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the “track my BMW” link on bmwusa, and the status is “At the port (bon voyage!)”. Does that mean it is waiting to get on a boat? We’re on the east coast (Georgia). What kind of time frame am I looking at before it arrives at the dealership?

My story:
I purchased, actually leased, my first BMW last weekend. Went to the local dealer to check out the 2019 330i, and the wife fell in love. We’re trading in her Lexus IS350 F Sport. Wife really likes the Cognac interior, and the manager said that isn’t a common color on a 3 series, so we’d probably have to build/order one. He went to search for one, and actually found one still in production that checked all the options my wife wanted, including the Cognac interior. He put our name on the car, and called to have it re-directed to our dealership. Even he seemed amazed to actually find it.

The manager and sales lady said it was at the final processing center; however, I did a search on my own when I got home and that’s when I found the info in my first paragraph.

Wife and I are anxiously waiting for its arrival and are looking forward to BMW ownership.

·
Super Moderator
1,881 Posts
Hi and welcome to Bimmerfest :wave:.

I see you have the car already, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :thumbup:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts